LETTTSSS GETTT READDDYY TO RUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
You’re tired of the current videos system and we heard you!
For 2019 we are revamping this system to have:
- 1/32 of the wait time,
- 200% of the impact, and
- 100% more rewarding for you guys!
Lets kick off the 2018 hunting season with a video contest to get you guys ready for 2019 Team Program Roll out, and what we will be looking for in a useable video:
Before you submit your video, make sure you check it agains the video quality guidelines for the type of video you shot.
When you get your video that meets the criteria, follow these instructions for turning it in for review:
1: Shoot amazing Tactacam video
2: Email amazing video to your Team Leader!
THATS IT!!!! If it meets the criteria below for your type of hunt…you get a new Tactacam hat!
Then we will select the top 3 videos for each category for a Team Voting contest to see who is the best of the best and will win the grand prize for each category at the end of January when season closes.
VIDEO CRITERIA BY TYPE:
- Deer/Big Game: Animal coming in, clear line of site to target and steady video when shooting, animal running off (all in one video) + Trophy picture featuring your Tactacam camera (minimum of 40 seconds of usable video in sequence)
- Turkey: Turkey coming in/strutting, clear view of bird being shot, clean follow through on bird after shot for at least 5 seconds (all in one video) + picture featuring their camera (Minimum of 40 seconds of usable video in sequence)
- Waterfowl: Birds working or in blind calling, clean steady shots on birds, complete follow through including bird hitting ground/water (all in one clip) + after hunt picture featuring Tactacam (minimum of 20 seconds of usable video in sequence)
- High quality shooting videos will be accepted at a rate of 3 videos of usable quality to earn entry
- (birds being shot with no intro footage, but good follow through after shot)
- Predator: Calling/animal coming in, clean view of animal during shot at reasonable distance or zoom mode, clean follow through on animal for at least 5 seconds (all in one clip) + picture of animal featuring Tactacam (minimum of 40 seconds of usable video in sequence)
- High quality shot videos for spotlight hunts, or other quick clips will be accepted at a rate of 3 videos of usable quality to earn entry (animal in light or in sights, animal being shot and good follow through)
- Fishing: Casting/reeling in for at least 5 seconds before fish comes in, pulling fish from the water with fish in frame for at least 10 seconds, fish either kept/weighed/released in frame for 10 seconds (all in one frame) + fishing picture of you featuring head-mounted cam/set up (minimum of 30 seconds per qualifying clip)
Other Misc Vids: Video must be a minimum of 30 seconds and be of interest/quality/uniqueness to be considered for video points submission on team site.