If you are located Outside the US, please see our International warranty.
Tactacam products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the original date of purchase. The Tactacam 5.0 and 5.0 wide are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for (2) years from the original purchase date. Tactacam’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Tactacam’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Warranties are limited to items acquired through authorized dealers and channels. Items purchased through gray markets and unauthorized resellers will not covered by this or any warranty. Tactacam assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Tactacam be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.
Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. International Warranty – return shipping or shipping a product back to the customer is not included.
Questions? Comments? Experience some world class customer support when you contact our Support Team by clicking on the Contact Us Page. We’d love to hear from you!
We’re disappointed if you’re not completely satisfied with your Tactacam purchase. We take a lot pride in our products and service! If you are experiencing a problem with a Tactacam purchase, please take a minute to read the information below to determine if your issue is covered under the Tactacam warranty.
Under no circumstances will Tactacam be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Tactacam will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Tactacam makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
WARRANTY REPAIR &
REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
Tactacam will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below. Tactacam is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. It is vital that you communicate with Tactacam’s Customer Support Team before sending in your return. Please contact us at email@example.com or (218) 282-5650.
- BEFORE sending anything to Tactacam, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218) 282-5650. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, they will send you an e-mail with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form. Make sure to fill this form out completely.
- Prepare a package to return to Tactacam. Most often you will only need to send your camera and battery.
- Please include your original receipt, a clearly written explanation of the problem, and your RMA form.
- 1. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to Tactacam, 1668 Jordan West Road, Decorah, IA 52101 USA